Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, 23 June 2009

CSI

Watching the season finale of CSI Vegas. On Twitter at the same time reading people's thoughts on the subject. I love CSI but can see it's faults. For example, this was posted on twitter

season finale of CSI Vegas, let's hope they can zoom-in on a photo x100000 and get a licence plate from a reflection in a dog's eye.

This quote sums up the programme rather nicely. An addictive programme but the science and technology is stretched a bit too far at times! Think I really miss Grissom too. I have a dilema in the fact if I get a ginger cat with white socks do I call it Marmalade or Grissom???

Season Finale of CSI NYC this Saturday which will leave fans with CSI Miami only (plus the numerous box sets they have more than likely purchased). Horatio Caine get's shot...by the looks of the trailers he is killed. Perhaps Miami will lighten up at last. Horatio is so serious and what is with his deep voice - reminds me of those cinema adverts "Popcorn...in the Foyer Now!

Gotta love CSI though!

No comments:

Post a Comment